How to find
Garden Hotel Krefeld is conveniently located in Krefeld-Bockum, close to the Grotenburg soccer stadium, the Zoo and the Botanical Gardens:
Calculate route: Openrouteservice.org
Download directions: Directions.pdf (100 kb)
- On A57 Cologne-Nimwegen, take exit no. 13 “Krefeld-Zentrum/Duisburg Süd”, keep left direction “Zentrum” after 1.5 km you will see GARDEN HOTEL KREFELD at your right hand (10 floors building with large roof sign)
- In case of a traffic jam on A57 take A44 exit no. 24 “Zentrum” then follow the B57 signs for 8 kms from the first traffic light on.
- from Krefeld main station by taxi (approx. EUR 9,-) or
- by tram line 44 direction “Rheinhafen”, exit at “Glockenspitz”, from there on it´s a 5 minutes walk along Glockenspitz direction “Grotenburg”
By navigation system:
Garden Hotel Krefeld, Schönwasserstrasse 12a, 47800 Krefeld
Telephone: +49 (0) 21 51-5 35 23-0, e-mail: email@example.com
If your GPS navigation system fails to find Schönwasserstrasse, please enter “Glockenspitz 140” as destination address, this building is located directly next to us.
Buses and trucks can be parked in the nearby Violstraße.
Where to park
There is a limited number of free parking spaces in front of the hotel.
If these are occupied, you may alternatively park your car in Gustav-Wilhelm-Strasse.
Parking spaces in the underground garage cost 8 euros per day – please reserve in advance!
Buses and trucks can be parked in the nearby Violstraße (300 meters)
Tram lines 42, 43 and 44 stop close to the hotel:
- Line 44 – Stop “Botanischer Garten” or “Glockenspitz” ca. 400m walking distance
- Lines 42 and 43: Stop “Grotenburg / Zoo” ca. 450m walking distance
Plan your route online with VRR’s Itinerary Planner or use the following direct links: