We are still here for you!
We know that dealing with the Corona crisis requires a high degree of flexibility.
We therefore offer you the possibility of cancelling your bookings made via our website free of charge until the end of August.
For your and our safety we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Electronic check-in: Fill out the registration form electronically at https://www.gardenhotel.de/check-in
- Through organisational measures we ensure that between all
persons a minimum distance of 1.5 m is maintained.
- Due to the current regulations on infection protection, we currently offer takeaway lunch packages instead of breakfast from the buffet
- In the whole hotel we provide a sufficient number of hand sanitizer dispensers
- We do not clean your room for shorter stays (less than a week).
If you need something, if something is not working, please contact us at
02151-535230 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our reception. It is manned from 06:00 to 22:00
- We will make sure that your hotel room was not occupied for at least four days upon your arrival
- Non-essential items and all information material have been temporarily removed for all our safety. Please contact us for any information you may need.
Please help us all to get through this time well together. Mouth and nose protection helps. Contact reduction – unfortunately the opposite of passionate hospitality – also helps